There are many ways to get involved with Limitless and everybody is welcome! Participants with disabilities, families, friends, dancers, community members, social service and health care providers have all helped us spread the limitless love!
Ways To Get Involved
SPREAD THE WORD – Tell your loved ones about Limitless or spread the word to your neighborhood schools, workplaces, hospitals, community centers, local events to request Limitless! You can also
DONORS – For companies/organizations, your tax deductible donation or grant will help us continue our work! For individuals, we are working on an online fundraising campaign, but for now you can make donations directly to Limitless by clicking here! Your support is greatly appreciated!
How Your Support Will Help
We are so grateful to have the recognition and support from distinguished individual and community partners like you! Your support will help us to change the whole world to think and become “Limitless” one day.
Your support will go directly towards activities that:
- Sustain current Limitless projects including “So You Think You Can’t Dance” classes at local hospital
- grow and expand our adapted dance programs and activities to include more people and other locations
- develop our instructor network and partners
- support Limitless Performance Team to attend special events and raise disability awareness
- provide outreach/resources to individuals and families with disabilities
- help establish non-profit status, legal, and business purposes for Limitless
- continuing to develop Limitless brand and promotional materials
- support programming that helps build a “Limitless” community